1. ISF-2017,the only exhibition on metal finishing to be held on national level.
2. Presents a once in 3 years’ opportunity to reach out to your existing clients & potential customers.
3. Interaction with national & international industry players through seminars or stall visits.
4. Opportunity to showcase your capability to national & global buyers.
5. MFAI support to ensure maximum industry participation.
6. Series of road shows organized by MFAI, outdoor advertisement on national level & in print media to garner maximum footfalls.
7. Invitation to heads of all
Industry/ R&D/Associations consuming & utilizing electroplating chemicals & machinery who influence or are deciding factors to choose your products.
8. Best chance to interact with end users from different sections of electroplating in 3 days’ time under one roof.
9. This gives the participant an opportunity to judge the sentiment of the latest trend or requirement in the market.
10. The most easiest effective wide spread &cheapest
means of public relation.
1. Manufacturers of electroplating chemicals.
2. Manufacturers of electroplating plants & equipments.
3. Manufacturers of heaters, baskets, PH meters & other allied products used in electroplating industry.
4. Manufacturers or suppliers of metal such as nickel, copper, zinc etc.
5. Manufacturers or suppliers of basic chemicals such as caustic, boric, sulphates etc.
6. Suppliers of lacquers & solvents.
7. Job shop platers
On the occasion of ISF 2017, MFAI will be bringing out a Souvenir.
The Souvenir will contain general, invited articles on the surface finishing industry, apart from information on the list of sponsors of the event, exhibition layout, list of exhibitors with their stall addresses and messages.
It’s history, current status and future plans.
The Souvenir will be widely circulated.
NOTE:- Kindly send your advertisement directly to MFAI office. We have not authorized any other agency to publish advertisements on behalf of MFAI
Hall No.12 A & 12, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi 110001. India
Delhi is one of the oldest cities in the world and gateway to its rich cultural heritage.
Situated on the banks of the river Yamuna, Delhi represents India itself - a country of human diversity,
steeped in history. Comprising of two contrasting yet harmonious parts, the Old Delhi and New Delhi,
it is also the seat of the power of one of the fastest growing economies of the world.
Delhi is the hub for the prosperous agricultural hinterland and progressive industrial belt of North India.
More Information Link: https://www.lonelyplanet.com/india/delhi
Pragati Maidan is a venue for large exhibitions and conventions in New Delhi.
With 72,000 sq. metres of exhibition space, it is Delhi's largest exhibition centre.
It is owned and managed by India Trade Promotion Organization (ITPO),
the trade promotion agency of the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Govt. of India.
Address: Mathura Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110002, India
Getting to the Venue
From Airport: Delhi has two airports namely Domestic Airport (1D) and Indira Gandhi
International Airport (T3).
While Indigo, Spice Jet, Go Air and select low cost international flights arrives and
departs from Terminal 1C and Terminal 1D respectively ; Air India, Indian Airlines, Jet Airways, Jet Lite,
Jet Konnect , Kingfisher airlines and all other International Flights departs & arrives at Terminal 3.
( For updates please contact the airlines or your travel agent or city airpot helpine nos.)
Taxi: The airports are well connected with Pre Paid Government (Yellow and Black roof Top) and Private Taxi Services which are available 24/7
Via Delhi Metro: The Airport Express(Metro rail specially operated for Airport Passengers) is currently
operating only from and Indira Gandhi International Airport (T3) from 05:00 AM till 11:00 PM
with a frequency of 20 minutes. The airport express operates between Dwarka Sector 21 and
New Delhi Railway Station via IGI Airport Terminal 3, Aerocity, Dhaula Kuan, Shivaji Stadium
(Connaught Place) & New Delhi Railway Station. Currently, Aerocity & Dhaula Kuan stations are not operational.
Buses: Most buses are owned either by the State-owned Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) or the
private contractors. The corporation runs shuttle service at a regular interval (every 30 minutes)
connecting the airport to the central parts of Delhi including Connaught Place & Interstate Bus Terminal.
These buses are equipped with comfort of air-conditioning and convenient for travel even
with baggage at a nominal fare. All buses coming towards Terminal 3 will arrive and depart
from a ‘staging area’ located opposite Centaur Hotel. From there to the Airport Terminal;
Delhi International Airport Li mited (DIAL) provides shuttle bus, every 15 minutes.
For the convenience of passengers this service runs 24x7.
Reaching Pragati Maidan By Delhi Metro: The Delhi Metro is one of the fastest way to commute in
Delhi and has transformed public transport in the city so much, that the Metro line has become
the life-line of New Delhi. Pragati Maidan is well connected by Delhi Metro with direct line
coming from Dwarka to Vaishali (U.P) and vice versa via Pragati Maidan. Alternatively one can change
from Rajiv Chowk ( Central Location) for reaching Pragati Maidan through Delhi Metro.
After reaching Pragati Maidan Metro Station one can enter Venue(Pragati maidan) from
Gate No 10, Gate No 8 and Gate No 7.
1. Almost all leading manufacturers of metal finishing chemicals, Equipments and allied accessories in India show case their products.
2. Multi nationals engaged in metal finishing business will try to tap the Indian market through ISF-2017.
3. Every participant tries to display or promote their products keeping in mind the latest requirement in metal finishing arena thus taking the standard of ISF-2017 to a very high level.
4. Inching towards a pollution free electroplating industry through ideas and concepts put forward by the participating exhibitors.
5. ISF-2017 is the single largest platform for the entire metal finishing industry to unveil their R&D results in the field of surface finishing achieved in the past 3 years.
1. If you are employed in the automotive, cutlery, electrical, electronics, fasteners, hardware, jewellery, plastics, aluminum finishing, nuclear, space, paints, coatings or any other industry connected to surface finishing, in design, purchase, production, quality assurance, marketing, effluent treatment or process control; participate in ISF 2017.
2. If you are conducting research in any area connected to surface finishing and are connected to research organisations or universities or institutes, come to ISF 2017.
3. If you are a student interested in knowing the innumerable opportunities in research and industry in the field to surface finishing, come to ISF-2017.
4. If you are a job shop owner and are looking for new opportunities and contacts, come to ISF 2017.
5. If you are a manufacturer and want to understand the latest technologies and intricacies of surface finishing, come to ISF 2017.